Note: the texts under all the headings, with the exception of 'Results achieved', describe the situation before the start of the project.
Risk prevention in activities of public order units
The public order and rapid response units of the Czech Republic will be provided with high quality and functionally protective sets allowing them to efficiently protect themselves and the population and the propriety during riots or exceptional accident.
Rafforzare la sicurezza pubblica
Lotta alla corruzione e alla criminalità organizzata
- Increased level of protection and feeling of safety of all police officers involved in restoring internal order and security in the CZ.
- Lower number of injuries, and in particular less severe injuries are expected in the future thanks to the new equipements.
- 2,851 officers of the Special Public Order Units of Prague and of the Regional Public Order Units are equipped with new multipurpose protective sets.
- 30 police managers were trained in order to pass the acquired knowledge and technique of using the multifunctional protective vests.
- 800 policemen were trained about how to work with the new equipments.
- National State Institute North
The protection of inhabitants against all form of organised crime, including terrorism, is among the priorities of the Czech Republic (CR). Ensuring high quality and functionality of protective means used by public order and rapid response units of the Police is among the highest priorities for the CR Ministry of
The goal is to ensure the protection of the inhabitants against all forms of organised crime, including terrorism. An increased high number of physical assaults against policemen confirmed the
The project will finance the following activities: (i): Analysis and design of the modular protective set; (ii): Preparation of the tender dossier; (iii): Pilot testing of sample set; (iv): Production of 2000 modular protective sets; (v): Final users training; (vi): Implementation of cooperative training exercises
Contributo svizzero all'allargamento dell'UE
|Partner del progetto||
Instituzione statale straniera
|Budget||Fase in corso Budget Svizzera CHF 2'756'757 Budget svizzero attualmente già speso CHF 2'506'965|
|Fasi del progetto||
Fase 1 01.04.2012 - 28.02.2017 (Completed)