The NGO Block Grant aims to strengthen Romanian NGOs and to enable their active participation in policy processes as the voice of civil society as well as a service provider and to promote activities of the Civil Society Organisations tackling environmental issues, contributing to the provision of social services and allowing for strengthening their organisational capacities. The project is part of the thematic fund for Civil Society Participation in Romania.
Rafforzare la società civile
Organizzazioni non governative
- Small grants: minimum CHF 10’000 and maximum CHF 75’000 - with a duration of 12-18 months
- Large grants minimum CHF 75’001 and maximum CHF 250’000 - with a duration of 12 - 36 months (only for the Social Component)
- 94 projects aiming at strengthening Romanian NGOs and enabling their active participation in policy processes have been implemented. NGOs were promoted as the voice of civil society and as service provider in the field of environment, social services and strengthening organisational capacities.
- The financed projects were from 2 main Components: Social (64) and Environment (30).
- The civil society organisations contributed as important actors in development processes in Romania.
- Settore privato svizzero
- KEKconsultants consortium, Zurich
Romanian Civil Society including NGOs.
The Block Grant for NGOs is focusing on offering support in two major domains: social issues and environment protection. Two types of projects will be financed:
Contributo svizzero all'allargamento dell'UE
|Partner del progetto||
|Budget||Fase in corso Budget Svizzera CHF 9’900’692 Budget svizzero attualmente già speso CHF 4’163’439|
|Fasi del progetto||
Fase 2 15.05.2012 - 30.11.2019 (Completed)Fase 1 01.07.2011 - 30.11.2019 (Completed)