Note: the texts under all the headings, with the exception of 'Results achieved', describe the situation before the start of the project.
Alpine Carpathian Cooperation Bridge
Regional Development Project in Podkarpackie, which aims at promoting regional, traditional and ecological products by building capacities and providing grants to local entrepreneurs, farmers and NGOs.
Favorire la crescita economica e migliorare le condizioni di lavoro
Sviluppo regionale e occupazione
- The Carpathian Centre of Economic Cooperation and Regional Products (CCECRP) established and functioning, 187 grants for SMEs development awarded
- 84 training activities organised (e.g. rules for importing products in Switzerland, Tourism profile Switzerland, etc.)
- 8 study visits to Switzerland (e.g. Bern, Lausanne, Sierre) and 14 to Poland organised
- 9 promotional events (international forum, conferences, festivals) organised
- In 4 years the number of registered forest products and services increased by 258 % (85 in 2011, 210 in 2015)
- National State Institute North
Podkarpackie Region – with GDP per head of €7,927 (EU average, €23’600 in 2009 – source: Eurostat) is considered as one of the poorest region in Poland and among the twelve poorest in Europe. It suffers from a lack of systematic support for the development of rural areas in the Podkarpackie Province. However the region shall use the potential of economic development resulting from the cross-border location of the region.
The project aims at developing the local entrepreneurship and creating non-agricultural sources of income in rural areas. The objective of the project is to build-up the institutional and operational system of supporting economic activity in rural areas on the Polish side of the Carpathian Euroregion with the implementation of piloting and innovative mechanisms in the field of rural development
SMEs, NGOs, individuals of rural areas, willing to develop small busines
The following activities are planned: (i): Establish and run the Carpathian Centre of Economic Cooperation and Regional Product; (ii): Implementation of an information and promotion action plan; (iii): Provision of trainings and advisory support; (iv): Implementation of Grant Schemes
Contributo svizzero all'allargamento dell'UE
|Partner del progetto||
Instituzione statale straniera
|Budget||Fase in corso Budget Svizzera CHF 5’217’903 Budget svizzero attualmente già speso CHF 5’196’446|
|Fasi del progetto||
Fase 1 01.10.2011 - 30.06.2016 (Completed)