Small Actions Credit Line (Quick Impact)
The Small Actions Credit Line (Quick Impact) is a humanitarian instrument of the Swiss Embassy's cooperation office that allows a fast response to requests for moderate one-time funding of limited duration. It enables the Embassy's cooperation office in Lebanon to fund small scale development or humanitarian activities that addresses needs of refugees, IDPs, vulnerable migrants or communities at risk, supports the strategic strengthening of the portfolio of the Swiss Cooperation Strategy Middle East and which contribute to the visibility of Swiss presence in the region.
Asistencia humanitaria y RRC
Empleo y desarrollo económico
Protección, acceso y seguridad
Creación de empleo
Saneamiento de agua
- Strategic strengthening of the portfolio of the Swiss Cooperation Strategy Middle East.
- Covering of existing gaps, urgent needs and pinpointed interventions.
- Exploration of innovative approaches, responding to emerging opportunities and test new fields of intervention
- Implementation of small scale humanitarian and development initiatives-
- Conducting of or contributing to assessment, consultancies, capacity buildings, events, studies, and others.
- Provide the Swiss Cooperation Office with an appropriate tool to react timely to request of local partner.
- Improved knowledge to youth in public schools in 3 different areas in Lebanon through arts, and sports.
- Youth led Initiatives in Lebanon have increased opportunities for getting sustainable funding within the next year of project cycle
- Improve the language skills between workers and employers, through an application.
The Middle East is facing a complex, regional crisis. The parallel conflicts in Syria and Iraq have both been qualified by the United Nations as the highest level of humanitarian emergency.
The continuous degradation of the humanitarian context, along with the increasingly protracted nature of the crises, requires therefore careful studies, identification missions and testing of partners/ideas, while keeping a good enough Swiss visibility set of programme adaptations both on operational and managerial level.
|Objetivos||To strengthen the relevance and coherence of the Swiss Cooperation Strategy Middle East 2019-2022 in Lebanon through the availability of a simple and flexible funding tool.|
|Grupos destinarios||Target group will depend on the individual Partial Actions.|
|Efectos a medio plazo||
Resultados de las fases anteriores:
|Dirección / Officina Federal responsable||
|Contrapartes del proyecto||
Contraparte del contrato
ONG internacional o extranjera
|Coordinación con otros proyectos y actores||Partial Actions funded under the Small Actions Credit Line (Qutck Impact) have justification of their own and do not always need to be in synergy with larger projects of the Swiss Cooperation Strategy Middle East. However, in general interventions should be In line with the domains as defined in the mentioned strategyu Small projects can be complementary to existing projects within the Cooperation Strategy.|
|Presupuesto||Fase en curso Presupuesto suizo CHF 200'000 Presupuesto actual suizo ya emitido CHF 0 Total del proyecto desde la primera fase Presupuesto suizo CHF 293'908 Presupuesto inclusive contrapartes del proyecto CHF 500'000|