Who can enter Switzerland starting 20.07.2020?
- Swiss citizens, EU/EFTA and UK nationals
- Spouses and descendants (of the said national
or spouse) under the age of 21 of Swiss citizens, EU/EFTA and UK nationals, irrespective of their nationality (*)“Who can enter Switzerland from non-Schengen states?”
- Holders of a Swiss resident permit L / B / C / Ci
- All persons, irrespective of their nationality, coming from Thailand, with a valid visa if required
- Holders of a national visa type D
Further information are available in the FAQ.