Swiss Embassy in Azerbaijan announces the implementation of online submission of applications and appointment booking system beginning on 24.08.2015
Online appointment system for Schengen visas C and national visas D begins at the Embassy of Switzerland in Azerbaijan on 24.08.2015. From this date forward it is mandatory to fix an appointment for a visa application via this web site: swiss-visa. Interview appointments are accepted only via this web site. Arranging an appointment is free of charge.
It is also possible to register your application (for Schengen visa C only) online via the same website: swiss-visa
Please note that you still must visit the Embassy in person for the visa interview, during which you will:
- show the printed reservation confirmation
- submit the application form (printed and signed)
- submit the supporting documents (see list on our website under “Visa information sheets”)
- pay the visa-fee (online while registering application or cash while submitting documents)
- register your finger prints
The processing time of the application is 10 working days after the complete file with all requested documents and information has been submitted. But the documents must be submitted at least 15 days in advance. Passports will be handed out from Monday to Thursday between 14.00 and 16.00 h.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to set a timely appointment.
Be on time for your appointment! Late arrivals will have to rebook an appointment online.